Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm here

That night I wrote you
In the back stoop at the bar
The string lights dancing.
---

I typed on my phone
I wrote 'my reality,
My worst enemy.'
---

You did not seem shocked.
You care for me every day
You hold my body.
---

I miss my dear friends
The ones I see seldom of
Yet are close at heart.
---

The cherry blossoms
Have been sighted, their petals
Delicate as silk
---

My friend is pregnant.
Imagining this baby
Completely adored.
---

Lore can't hear me-
Veronica has become
Our new translator.
---

He is a strange man
He nods a lot and blinks as
If to speak silence.
---

The small girl came up
And in her delicate way
Flowers in my palm.
---

It's strange to watch friends
Falling into a rhythm
Starting their families.
---

I'm viewing this life
understanding Dickinson
Sitting by windows.
---

Elevem haiku's
For the past twelve day, isn't
Too shabby I'd say!

(making this umber 12)

No comments: